1. Application Form – Prospect students interested in applying to Olivet University must submit the application form from http://apply.disciplinaryactionswebseries.com.
2. Essays – Applicants must submit a written essay approximately 700-1000 words in length describing their personal faith in Jesus Christ. Applicants must also submit their admission essay no less than 1000 words, describing their reason for applying to the University and their study plan. All applicants to Olivet University should evince a strong a Christian character, potential for effectiveness in Christian ministry, and the scholastic ability and emotional maturity to handle a higher education experience.
国产偷拍视频 3. High School Transcripts – Applicants to Olivet University's undergraduate degree programs must submit an official high school transcript from public, private, or home school or official transcripts undertaken at all schools or universities. Applicants who have not graduated from high school must attain the General Educational Development (GED) certificate before admission. If applicants who reside in the United States but attended school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources.
Applicants are responsible for making sure this information is mailed directly from the issuing educational institution to Olivet University:
Olivet University Attn: Admissions 36401 Tripp Flats Rd, 国产偷拍视频 Anza, CA 92539
国产偷拍视频 4. Test Scores – Applicants must submit SAT/ACT test scores, with exceptions*.
If an applicant submits multiple score reports, the highest score earned in each single sub score of the examination is used.
*NOTE: SAT /ACT test scores are not required to establish the admission eligibility of applicants with high school grade point averages of 3.00 or above in a 4.0 scale. While applicants are not required to submit test scores to Olivet if they earn at least a 3.00 average, it is recommended that they submit standardized admission tests, which can be helpful for the purposes of advising and placement in appropriate courses.
5. Students who graduated from non-English speaking high school are required to submit TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or OLSPT (Olivet Language Studies Proficiency Test) scores that meet one of the following standards:
6. Recommendations – Applicants must submit at least two recommendation letters. Submitting three recommendation letters is highly recommended. One letter must be a reference from a World Olivet Assembly (WOA) church pastor who is knowledgeable about the applicant's church involvement. The other recommendation letter should be submitted by persons qualified to speak about the applicant's academic and/or professional abilities, as described on the recommendation forms provided by Olivet University. Recommendations may not be from a member of your immediate family or your spouse.
国产偷拍视频 7. Statement of Faith – Applicants must sign Olivet University's Statement of Faith.
8. Application Fee – Applicants must submit a $75.00 non-refundable application fee.
9. Application Deadlines
For internation student:
Spring: February 15.
Summer: May 15
Fall: August 15
Winter: November 15
For online student and on campus student application deadline:
Spring: February 20
Summer: May 20
Fall: August 20
Winter: November 20